- Pet Preformhave uniform wall thickness and the most concentrated part of consumers’ attention. The printed appearance should be flat and continuous; if the liquid PET preform contains handles, grooves, ribs, etc.
The printing surface of the PET preform should be designed so that it cannot cause inconvenience to the printing operation. The label surface should be flat. A “sash” can be designed on the surface of the PET preform to accurately position the label.
3. When the appearance of the PET preform is marked, no movement occurs, such as the middle of the PET preform is relatively thin,
4. Change the appearance of the PET preform and increase the circumferential groove or rib of the appearance of the PET preform to improve the rigidity and bending resistance of the PET preform. Longitudinal grooves or ribs eliminate the offset, sagging or deformation of the PET preform under temporary load.
If the material is high density polyethylene or polypropylene,
5. When designing extruded PET preforms, the cross section of PET preforms should be rectangular or elliptical. For low density polyethylene or other flexible PET preforms, the cross section is round, which is convenient for content. The material was extruded from the PET preform.
6. When blow molding, it tends to be hardened first. Therefore, the wall thickness of this part is also larger. At the edge and the corner, the final contact of the parison is inflated, and the wall thickness of the portion is small. Therefore, the edges and horns of the PET preform should be designed to be rounded.
Choosing a professional China Pet Bottle manufacturer, Jilian Plastics is an expert in this field. We can provide you with various professional opinions and suggestions. We can provide you with more comprehensive support and help.