* If it’s a contemporary theme for you are looking for, then go for neutral burlap, gossamer, muslin, or cheesecloth for a subtle, delicate, and unpretentious effect.
* If you CREPE CHIFFON prefer a bedroom style having a country theme, then curtains in a formal floral fabric can be a smart choice.
* For a traditional theme, it is best to opt for bedroom curtains in a fabric that has some really striking and bright intricate designs on it. There is a good variety of such blended fabrics for bedrooms curtains available in the market, the most common among them being polyester cotton blends.. Made by spinning the flax fibre, the main reason for this material being a popular choice for bedroom is its outstanding durability qualities. The textile industry today offers a remarkable variety of fabrics for bedroom curtains to choose from, you have the choice to select from hundreds of natural as well as manmade fabrics. The stylish chintz can be used as the fabric to impart the much desired dramatic look to the décor of your home. However, before making any purchase, the most important points to consider are the style or the theme you want for your bedroom and the amount of light during the day you want to allow in.
* The next natural fabric standing close to cotton for its functionality, popularity, and attractiveness is linen.
However, when it comes to selecting the most popular and convenient natural fabric for your bedroom then nothing can beat cotton. Moreover, if you want to add desirable airiness and illumination to your bedroom, then curtains made from lightweight cotton fabric definitely steal the show. Satin and silk curtains are the best to impart that grace, sophistication, and smoothness to the décor of your bedroom. Mostly known for its impressive versatility, cotton is best to give you a huge variety of fibre thicknesses, designs, and textures to choose from.
If you are planning to give an elegant touch to your bedroom curtains, then there can be no better option than silk fabric.Your bedroom curtains can do a great deal in either enhancing or ruining the appearance of your bedrooms. Curtains in denim fabrics give the a cosy and comforting effect.
* In case you want to add a tropical touch to the décor of your bedroom, then manmade micro-fibres for your curtains can be a great option.
* Apart from pure cotton, fabrics made from a combination of a synthetic fibre along with cotton can also make for a great choice. You can go for jacquard polyesters or rayon fabrics bearing some striking animal prints for an eye-catchy tropical look.
With so many curtain fabric suppliers both in the high street and online, it has become extremely easy and affordable to look for the most suitable and desirable fabric for bedroom curtains.
According to the furnishing style of your bedroom, the amount of natural light and ventilation requirements, you can choose from some extremely pretty, attractive and stylish curtain fabrics to compliment and enhance the beauty of your home.